Sunday, March 22, 2009
The First Post
I have a confession to make. I created this blog back in October of 2008 and here it sat with no posts or updates because I could not figure out what to write for my initial post. Why is it so hard? Why can't I find something profound to write about? I decided that the only thing I can do is write about absolutely nothing. That's right, a post about nothing. Hey, if Jerry Seinfeld can make a hit T.V. show about absolutely nothing why can't I make a post about nothing? So here it is, an initial Deven and Michelle blog post about nothing. Now I only hope I can write posts with enough substance to keep family and friends interested in reading the posts in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I want to see my fatha! I want to see him now now now! :)
Great post about nothing, it was quite...inspiring. hehe
I better read some nice posts about cool people in your family... *cough* *cough* *me* *cough* *cough* ;)
Post a Comment